To All Of Our Patients:
6/24/2020 Update: DENTAL OFFICE RE-OPENED ON JUNE 29, 2020
We re-opened on June 29, 2020. We look forward to seeing you, please call us today at NYC Office Phone Number 212-888-3159 to schedule an appointment.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. With the additional precautions that have to be taken in the current climate, we are following the recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office
- We have removed the magazines from the waiting room since those are difficult to disinfect.
- We have limited the available seating in the waiting room so that you will be no closer than 6 feet from another patient.
- We request that you come alone to your visit, except for essential people who need to accompany you.
- We have installed air purifying units in the waiting room and all treatment areas.
- We are asking all patients to wear a mask to their appointments. We will not be in a position to provide them as we need to conserve our supply for the doctors and staff.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Gerald K. Appelle, DMD
3/17/2020 Update: As members of the health care profession, we are responsible for following the guidelines from the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control to protect the safety of our community and our dental team. Therefore, we are closing our dental facility to the public for the next few weeks. Since this is a fluid situation and depending on the severity of the crises, we may have to extend the shutdown period. We will keep you up to date as further information becomes available. Please disregard any automatic appointment confirmation notices you may receive.
If you are experiencing a dental emergency please contact your local hospital. Dr. Appelle will be available to answer any questions by email, contact us at: [email protected]
From all of our staff, thank you for bearing with us during these uncertain times.
Gerald K. Appelle, DMD
WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE
Coordinated Dental Specialties, led by Gerald K. Appelle, DMD, located at 515 Madison Avenue, Suite 1225, New York, NY 10022, in Midtown Manhattan, is a group dental practice dedicated to clinical excellence, backed by a 10 year guaranty on major restorative services and providing the highest quality of oral health care.
Our director of dental services and chief clinician, Gerald K. Appelle, DMD with over 40 years of experience in general dentistry, heads up a team of general dentists and Board Certified specialists to meet any of your dental needs.
Whether you are simply seeking a routine cleaning and checkup, need same day emergency attention, or desire a comprehensive evaluation for major restorative, surgical or cosmetic procedures, we are here to help. We offer the convenience of a complete range of dental services in all specialty areas, providing consultations with multiple specialists at no charge. A crown and bridge lab on the premises with a master ceramist is available to aid with difficult shade matching and esthetic demands.
We have one of the newest and most modern state-of-the-art facilities in Manhattan. The building and office are wheelchair accessible. Our techniques for painless dentistry and anxiety control will change any pre-conceived ideas you may have had based on unpleasant experiences in the past.
In the waiting area you will relax to calming music, the peaceful sounds of a waterfall in the background, while watching a high definition DVD of the beauty of nature. In the treatment room, you may watch TV, or use our wraparound sunglasses to block out the bright lights. We have headphones and soothing music to eliminate the sound of the drill. Our warm and caring staff will attend to any of your special needs.
Our fees are very affordable. We accept all major credit cards, assignment of benefits from most insurance carriers, and have a variety of payment plans and discount options.
Make An Appointment
Why Choose Us?
- 40 Years in General Practice
- Top Clinicians: Board Certified Specialists
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- 10 Year Guaranty on Major Restorative Services
- Painless Injections (New Dental Vibe Technology)
- Sedation Dentistry – Relaxation Techniques (Prevents Gagging, Eliminates Migraines)
- PPOs and Assignment of Insurance Accepted
- Weekends, Evenings Available
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Lab on Premises
- Emergency Appts. Available